There are so many reasons to stay at Stonebridge RV Park and Resort. Whether you’re looking for a place to visit for a few nights or you’re searching for an extended stay RV park, Stonebridge is the clear choice in Sweeny, Texas.
Here are the top ten reasons why we’re known as the favorite RV Park in this part of the state:
- Our staff is focused first and foremost on making sure you get settled in. We’re responsive to your requests and make it a priority to ensure that you enjoy your stay.
- Our refreshing swimming pool is a must. It’s HOT in our great state of Texas! You’ll find our pool is a great place for families to gather and meet other guests.
- We offer other numerous amenities above and beyond other RV parks in the area. An outdoor hot tub, BBQ grills, two stocked, catch-and-release fishing ponds and a vast pet-run area.
- Each concrete site has full hook-ups (30/50 amp).
- Guests have access to free WiFi so staying connected to your friends, family, work is no problem.
- Free cable TV is offered at every site so you won’t miss your favorite shows.
- The on-site laundromat is open 24/7 for your convenience and has plenty of washers and dryers for all guests. You can even sit back and read a book or watch a little TV while you wait on your laundry.
- Be sure and pick up all the supplies you need at the grocery store in town so you can enjoy roasting marshmallows over the fire-pit that will encourage everyone to gather around for s’mores.
- In the community lodge you’ll find the park office, but more importantly, there are movies and books that you are free to enjoy at your leisure. The lodge is a comfortable place to sit back and watch the world go by or to curl up in a corner and read your favorite magazine.
- Getting in and out of the park is a breeze no matter what size vehicle or rig you have. There are pull-through, pond-view and shady sites available.
Guests love the natural beauty of the park. There are towering oak trees that provide lots of shade in the summer and turn beautiful colors in the fall.